Exceptional performance. Fast, simple changeovers. Fewer mechanical adjustments. Easy clean up and maintenance. The Besser S63 EZ Automatic Splitter provides these advantages and many more.
The S63 EZ can be located at the depalleter, down line or integrated with a block turnover, offering a wide range of options for your production needs.
- The standard S63 EZ can split standard, architectural and retaining wall products ranging from 1-5/8″ (41 mm) slabs to 12″ (305 mm) high units and up to 24″ (610 mm) wide. A special model is available to split units up to 16″ (406 mm) high.
- Hard stops on both upper and lower blades assure consistent penetration and split quality.
- The upper head float is infinitely adjustable for varying product requirements.
Fast, Simple Changeover
- The open architecture frame makes product changeovers faster and easier than ever. A single operator can change out blades and wear plates in as little as five minutes.
- Side knife horizontal adjustment only requires loosening two bolts and turning a T handle.
- The lower blade stop has a quick, easy adjustment to change from 1/2″ (13 mm) deep standard penetration to 1-1/2″ (38 mm) deep for “shadow” splits. The operator removes two bolts, rotates the stop 180 degrees and replaces the bolts.
- The head float is adjusted by a simple air regulator.