Besser Company provides custom designed and built curing chambers. With years of experience in fabricating concrete curing chambers, we provide a solution to suit every need in the manufactured concrete products industry.
- Steelwork is designed to resist corrosion through the use of hot-dipped, galvanized steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel components
- Fabrication is carried out prior to the galvanization process to prevent the oxidation of exposed steel during fabrication
- Sandwich-panel insulation units do not absorb moisture, and are made with 25µm-thick polyester-coated galvanized sheet steel
- Joints are interlocking tongue-and-groove with foam vapor barrier
- Exposed edges and corners are professionally finished with either stainless steel or 25µm-thick polyester-coated galvanized sheet steel mouldings