Besser offers three standard solutions but can customize a solution to fit any application.
Start-Stop Control is a simple solution to access a vapor generator in a non-accessible area. It consists of a panel with green “Start” and red “Stop” push buttons with identification markings.
- Standard on the Besser Vapor Generators and may be added with PLC Curing Control System
- This screen operates in conjunction with the Allen-Bradley touch screen and SLC central processor
- The interface features colour graphics and a series of screens that display information about the curing process, allow the user to change time, humidity, temperature, circulation and exhaust settings, operate doors and interface with transport equipment
- With this system, experience has proven that operator training is reduced by at least 50 percent and understanding of the curing process is dramatically increased
- Operates on the concrete producer’s existing personal computer and is connected with the Besser
- Company supplied Allen-Bradley SLC processor
- The interface displays graphics and screens that are similar to the Touch Screen Colour Graphic User Interface
- Icons are activated with PC mouse
- This software can be used with Besser Company curing data recording and storage software