We are a global employee-owned company with a well-trained, competitively compensated workforce that is customer focused, highly efficient, innovative, flexible, and engaged. Because we are employee-owned, our culture is focused on always doing what’s right for the customer knowing that ultimately this is the best for Besser. To attract the best, we offer a competitive comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – Click HERE to see what it means to be an ESOP Company!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Group healthcare plan with HSA
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Company training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Retirement consultations with Besser Company’s Strategic Retirement Partner – Click HERE for resources and HERE for their YouTube channel!
RESUMES MAY BE FORWARDED TO: email@example.com
Besser is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you are selected as a candidate you will be contacted for an interview, otherwise we will keep your resume on hand for up to one year. We appreciate your interest in a career at Besser Company.