Besser Company is a participating member in many local, regional and national trade associations around the globe. We believe in supporting the associations that are providing the tools to strengthen and grow our industry. We find tremendous value in the networking opportunities and participating in the dialogs that are shaping the concrete products industry.
Here’s 5 ways we know membership pays:
1. Networking opportunities. Perhaps the most important benefit of association membership is the opportunity to network and build relationships with other professionals and entrepreneurs in your field.
2. Provides access to education and training. Membership in associations provides access to education and training programs, which help you and your co-workers maintain your edge and keep your skills sharp and current. New courses, online, on-demand and live are offered throughout the year by local, regional and national associations.
3. Gives you a competitive advantage. Taking advantage of association resources can help your company earn and maintain an edge over non-member competitors, thanks to exposure to new products, services and innovations within our industry.
4. Provides access to certification and licensing programs. Many associations support member certification and licensing initiatives, both required and optional. This offers your company an excellent opportunity to diversify and expand your employees’ skill sets and qualifications.
5. Exclusive invitations to industry events and conferences. Your company may qualify for discounts or early access to upcoming meetings, conferences, trade shows and events.